I've been a professional psychic for about 25 years. I read cards, I channel information directly from Spirit, I communicate with people who have passed on. These are all ways that I get information from "the other side," the non-physical realm. I can also contact people who are still alive but not present, if they have information they can share.

In this blog I intend to share information about what I do so that people who might need my services can find out about me, and also to help people who are interested in doing similar work.

People often ask me how I got into this line of work, so here's my background in a nutshell:

As a small child, I was able to hold two-way conversations with plants and animals. Growing up, I often knew what other people were thinking and feeling, but I assumed that was normal and thought nothing of it. When I was 38 I met a professional psychic who taught me to read playing cards and urged me to share my gifts by offering psychic readings to the public. In the course of doing readings with the cards, I gradually found out that I could do other things like channel Spirit or communicate with the dead. Somewhere along the line I learned to work with other spirits or energies and do things like clear houses and other spaces. I'll be writing articles about each of these aspects of my work; if you get tired of waiting feel free to ask questions.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Being Psychic- What's That Look Like?




I was driving down the street in Austin, Texas one day when I saw a small sign in Spanish. I could read all of it except one word, and I wondered what that word meant. I immediately heard “world.” When I got home I looked it up and, yes indeed, “mundo” is Spanish for “world.”
__

I met a woman at a party one time. She was vivacious and outgoing and we immediately hit it off. So when we went out about a week later I was surprised to find her very withdrawn and quiet. She was so different I just had to ask her if something was wrong, and I knew the answer before she had a chance to respond: She was afraid I could read her mind.
 __

When Jill and I had just moved to Asheville, we pulled into the driveway of our rental house one day and saw the strangest little creature whizzing across the yard in a weird kind of mugalump, woofaloof, oozy, hard to describe way. I’d never seen anything like that and cried out, “What the hell is that?!!” I immediately heard “marmot.” So, of course, off we went to look up marmot and we found our now-beloved woodchuck.
__

These experiences have one thing in common: Ask a question and get an answer, just like when I’m doing a reading for someone. But sometimes there doesn’t even have to be a question, it can be like this:

We were in a restaurant in Raton, New Mexico, and boy, the service was bad, bad, bad! The waitress was slow and didn’t seem to care one bit about what she was doing or if she even did it at all. So as we waited for our food, I was idly watching our waitress as she walked around the dining room and I suddenly knew that she was extremely, heart-breakingly, sad! She felt so bad she couldn’t even begin to concentrate on her work. Later as we were leaving we heard her sharing with a co-worker that her daughter was having some medical problems.
__

Being a psychic isn’t about knowing everything all the time; if a psychic could “know all, see all” he would go crazy.

But the spirit world contains all the information anyone could ever want and the answers to any question anyone could ever ask. Being a psychic is about being able to communicate with that world, find the information you want, and hear the answers when they come. 

(That’s it in a nutshell! In truth, it’s a big, big world!)

No comments:

Post a Comment