I've been a professional psychic for about 25 years. I read cards, I channel information directly from Spirit, I communicate with people who have passed on. These are all ways that I get information from "the other side," the non-physical realm. I can also contact people who are still alive but not present, if they have information they can share.

In this blog I intend to share information about what I do so that people who might need my services can find out about me, and also to help people who are interested in doing similar work.

People often ask me how I got into this line of work, so here's my background in a nutshell:

As a small child, I was able to hold two-way conversations with plants and animals. Growing up, I often knew what other people were thinking and feeling, but I assumed that was normal and thought nothing of it. When I was 38 I met a professional psychic who taught me to read playing cards and urged me to share my gifts by offering psychic readings to the public. In the course of doing readings with the cards, I gradually found out that I could do other things like channel Spirit or communicate with the dead. Somewhere along the line I learned to work with other spirits or energies and do things like clear houses and other spaces. I'll be writing articles about each of these aspects of my work; if you get tired of waiting feel free to ask questions.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Raising Your Frequency



The frequency of your body affects your ability to communicate with Spirit. Whenever you’re doing some type of psychic work, whether it be  channeling, card reading, pendulum work, whatever, or just wandering through the woods communing with nature spirits, the higher your frequency is, the clearer your connection to the spirit realm will be.

There are various ways to raise your frequency; one way is to chant over and over the name of Spirit, or your preferred term for Spirit: God, All That Is, Great Spirit, whatever resonates with you. You can also chant the name of any saint or other being who’s sacred to you. Of course, using this method to raise your frequency takes concentration so it isn’t ideal for when your mind needs to focus on something else.

A method that’s easy and doesn’t take any concentration is to use certain stones, such as kyanite or sugilite, which are my two favorites. If you’re not familiar with these stones, they’re fairly common and inexpensive. Kyanite is composed of layers, which makes it prone to flaking and coming apart, so it’s not a great choice for carrying in your pocket. The most common kyanite is blue with silvery-white streaks. Sugilite, on the other hand, is solid and very hard, so it’s excellent for carrying around, and is usually some kind of reddish-purple.

To work with these stones, all you have to do is hold one in your hand as you’re working or talking with Spirit. Just being in contact with it will raise your frequency and make for a better, clearer connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment