I've been a professional psychic for about 25 years. I read cards, I channel information directly from Spirit, I communicate with people who have passed on. These are all ways that I get information from "the other side," the non-physical realm. I can also contact people who are still alive but not present, if they have information they can share.

In this blog I intend to share information about what I do so that people who might need my services can find out about me, and also to help people who are interested in doing similar work.

People often ask me how I got into this line of work, so here's my background in a nutshell:

As a small child, I was able to hold two-way conversations with plants and animals. Growing up, I often knew what other people were thinking and feeling, but I assumed that was normal and thought nothing of it. When I was 38 I met a professional psychic who taught me to read playing cards and urged me to share my gifts by offering psychic readings to the public. In the course of doing readings with the cards, I gradually found out that I could do other things like channel Spirit or communicate with the dead. Somewhere along the line I learned to work with other spirits or energies and do things like clear houses and other spaces. I'll be writing articles about each of these aspects of my work; if you get tired of waiting feel free to ask questions.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Working inside a copper pyramid


I had a chance yesterday to sit in a copper pyramid, and it was impressive!

I first read about copper pyramids over 20 years ago and the claims they made about them sounded pretty interesting. But it was sort of a how-to-build-it book and there wasn't anything about somebody who was actually doing it, and that was long before the internet. I even built a desktop-sized model that was actually a cube with a pyramid top. It was about 15" tall overall and was made of copper tubing. Couldn't exactly sit inside it! So when I saw pictures of Dichro Glassman sitting inside his beautiful wood-and-copper pyramid on facebook, and saw that it was in the Asheville area, my first question was, "Can we see it?"

Well, ask and you shall receive! That was only 4 days ago and as luck (or fate) would have it, yesterday I got my first chance to sit inside of a copper pyramid!

As soon as I climbed in, I could feel the energy. I was left alone to spend a little time there so the first thing I did was lie down with my head to the north. It was very relaxing and pretty soon I realized I was softly chanting. Now, chanting or toning is something I often do when I'm doing healing work; I don't know where it comes from (other than Spirit), it just presents itself and I allow it to come out. In this case, I was already doing it before I became aware that I was doing it. That's a first! After a while I sat up in the center of the pyramid, and the energy started running through my crown chakra. It was very impressive.

Later Steve (Dichro Glassman) put some music on (there are speakers in the four corners of the pyramid) and I lay down again. With the music playing, it was even more relaxing, and I felt compelled to go into the chanting again. It was a very pleasant, soothing experience and I could have stayed there for a long time. I can see the pyramid being a wonderful place for meditation or for healing work. And we're already planning on doing some psychic readings inside the pyramid; that should be interesting!

So, after 20 or so years, my first experience with a copper pyramid was worth the wait! There's a lot of powerful energy there, and I'm looking forward to working (and playing) with it again. Thanks a lot, Dichro Glassman!







No comments:

Post a Comment