I've been a professional psychic for about 25 years. I read cards, I channel information directly from Spirit, I communicate with people who have passed on. These are all ways that I get information from "the other side," the non-physical realm. I can also contact people who are still alive but not present, if they have information they can share.

In this blog I intend to share information about what I do so that people who might need my services can find out about me, and also to help people who are interested in doing similar work.

People often ask me how I got into this line of work, so here's my background in a nutshell:

As a small child, I was able to hold two-way conversations with plants and animals. Growing up, I often knew what other people were thinking and feeling, but I assumed that was normal and thought nothing of it. When I was 38 I met a professional psychic who taught me to read playing cards and urged me to share my gifts by offering psychic readings to the public. In the course of doing readings with the cards, I gradually found out that I could do other things like channel Spirit or communicate with the dead. Somewhere along the line I learned to work with other spirits or energies and do things like clear houses and other spaces. I'll be writing articles about each of these aspects of my work; if you get tired of waiting feel free to ask questions.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Developing Your Psychic Abilities- Part 2: Learning to Feel Energy


In this post I'm going to talk about learning to feel energy.

When doing psychic work it’s common to feel energy in various places throughout your body: 
  • When channeling Spirit, you can feel the energy coming into your crown chakra. 
  • When channeling energy for healing, you feel that coming in, possibly through your crown or your heart, and coming out your hands usually. 
  • When clearing a space, it’s the energy that you feel that lets you know what and where there are things that need attention. 
  • When doing healing or clearing on a person, it’s common to feel energy in parts of your body that correspond to parts of the other person’s body that need work.


So it’s good to be familiar with what energy feels like if you want to do these kinds of things because what you feel tells you what’s going on or what you need to do.  The more experienced you are with it the more you can channel, and the easier it is.

I mentioned chakras. Chakras are the bridges between our physical body and energy body and also between us and spirit so it’s important that they work well. I’m going to cover more about chakras in future posts but for now I’m just going to talk about simply getting familiar with what energy feels like.

The simplest way to learn to feel energy is with your hands, and the simplest way to tell you how to do this is to just show you. As you see in the video, you simply hold your hands a foot or less apart, and move them slowly closer together and further apart. As you move them, focus on what you feel in your hands. You’re looking for the spot at which you feel what most people describe as the feeling of moving two magnets together: a sort of push-pull. This is the energy of your body; your body’s energy field.

Once you feel this the first time, it’s easy after that and there are little things you can do to help you get more familiar with it.
  • You’ll find that you can easily increase the distance and get your hands further and further apart while still feeling the energy.
  • You might find it interesting to do this while a friend holds their hand between yours, and see what each of you feels.
  • You can do it with a friend, where you kind of play patty-cake but instead of patting your hands together, you each feel the energy of the other’s hands.

 Well that’s all for now. I’ll probably be talking about chakras next time. As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to comment or email me.



No comments:

Post a Comment