I've been a professional psychic for about 25 years. I read cards, I channel information directly from Spirit, I communicate with people who have passed on. These are all ways that I get information from "the other side," the non-physical realm. I can also contact people who are still alive but not present, if they have information they can share.

In this blog I intend to share information about what I do so that people who might need my services can find out about me, and also to help people who are interested in doing similar work.

People often ask me how I got into this line of work, so here's my background in a nutshell:

As a small child, I was able to hold two-way conversations with plants and animals. Growing up, I often knew what other people were thinking and feeling, but I assumed that was normal and thought nothing of it. When I was 38 I met a professional psychic who taught me to read playing cards and urged me to share my gifts by offering psychic readings to the public. In the course of doing readings with the cards, I gradually found out that I could do other things like channel Spirit or communicate with the dead. Somewhere along the line I learned to work with other spirits or energies and do things like clear houses and other spaces. I'll be writing articles about each of these aspects of my work; if you get tired of waiting feel free to ask questions.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Clairvoyance

It's very interesting being a psychic; you see things that you never could imagine. 

One time a man came to me to see if I could find his lost dog. He brought some toys and other items that belonged to the dog, and we sat down to see what I could see. At first I was just seeing red dirt roads, which made sense because he lived in a rural area about 30 miles from town. Then I saw a couple distinctive landmarks that he said were pretty close to his house. So far so good. Suddenly I stopped and said, “This can’t be right!” 

I was seeing an old cabin that looked like it came out of a western movie. It had a long low wooden porch that was about 6 inches off the ground, with posts that looked like tree branches holding up the porch roof, and there was a donkey walking out of the front door of that cabin onto the porch!! 

I told him what I saw and he said, “Oh, yeah, I know that cabin.” I said, “You know that cabin?!” And he said, “Yeah.” And I said, “And they have a DONKEY in the house???!!!” And he said, “Yeah.” Calm as you please, like it was normal. So I said, “Well, your dog’s in that cabin. She’s lying on a rug in the cabin, just looking around. She seems to be fine, she’s just a little confused about why she’s there.” 

So he said thank you and left and I stood there, shaking my head, still not quite able to grasp having a donkey in your house! (And I still can’t.)

No comments:

Post a Comment