I've been a professional psychic for about 25 years. I read cards, I channel information directly from Spirit, I communicate with people who have passed on. These are all ways that I get information from "the other side," the non-physical realm. I can also contact people who are still alive but not present, if they have information they can share.

In this blog I intend to share information about what I do so that people who might need my services can find out about me, and also to help people who are interested in doing similar work.

People often ask me how I got into this line of work, so here's my background in a nutshell:

As a small child, I was able to hold two-way conversations with plants and animals. Growing up, I often knew what other people were thinking and feeling, but I assumed that was normal and thought nothing of it. When I was 38 I met a professional psychic who taught me to read playing cards and urged me to share my gifts by offering psychic readings to the public. In the course of doing readings with the cards, I gradually found out that I could do other things like channel Spirit or communicate with the dead. Somewhere along the line I learned to work with other spirits or energies and do things like clear houses and other spaces. I'll be writing articles about each of these aspects of my work; if you get tired of waiting feel free to ask questions.

Monday, July 27, 2015

Plant Songs

Every creature that exists has a song. Your song is like your energy signature, it’s your passion, it’s what makes you you. And it’s like a fingerprint: no two are alike. People, animals, plants, rocks, a mountain ridge, a creek… we all have a song.

Last night I was pondering songs and I wondered about the songs of some of the plants I had been working with in the yard. So I went looking for songs and this is what I found.

The Morning Glory on my fence has a song that’s from the heart; it’s serene, it’s love, and it flows like water, just as its vine flows along, up, down, and around. I’ve always loved Morning Glories, and that song just feels right.

The Rose of Sharon, on the other hand, is very staid and stout. It is PLANTED, by God, GROUNDED in the Earth! Steady as a rock! It was amazing how emphatic that plant was that it was grounded, solid, and fixed. Reminded me of an English colonel with a monocle and a handlebar mustache. Not what I would have expected from a plant with such beautiful flowers, but what do I know?

And my favorite song of the three, the flowering ornamental Cherry that I posted about yesterday, the riot of pink that makes everyone ooh and ahh. When I tuned in to its song I immediately saw dancing feet! That tree was dancing a jig, or a jitterbug, or whatever it is that Snoopy does in the Charlie Brown comic strip! I tell you, that is one happy tree! And it lives right outside our window! Yay!

Tuning in to the song of natural entities is another fascinating way of communicating with Nature. If that interests you, or if you have questions, I invite you to check out the articles on my website or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment