I've been a professional psychic for over 30 years. I read cards, I channel information directly from Spirit, I communicate with people who have passed on. These are all ways that I get information from "the other side," the non-physical realm. I can also contact people who are still alive but not present, if they have information they can share.
In this blog I intend to share information about what I do so that people who might need my services can find out about me, and also to help people who are interested in doing similar work.
People often ask me how I got into this line of work, so here's my background in a nutshell:
As a small child, I was able to hold two-way conversations with plants and animals. Growing up, I often knew what other people were thinking and feeling, but I assumed that was normal and thought nothing of it. When I was 38 I met a professional psychic who taught me to read playing cards and urged me to share my gifts by offering psychic readings to the public. In the course of doing readings with the cards, I gradually found out that I could do other things like channel Spirit or communicate with the dead. Somewhere along the line I learned to work with other spirits or energies and do things like clear houses and other spaces. I'll be writing articles about each of these aspects of my work; if you get tired of waiting feel free to ask questions.
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Saturday, February 7, 2015
- When channeling Spirit, you can feel the energy coming into your crown chakra.
- When channeling energy for healing, you feel that coming in, possibly through your crown or your heart, and coming out your hands usually.
- When clearing a space, it’s the energy that you feel that lets you know what and where there are things that need attention.
- When doing healing or clearing on a person, it’s common to feel energy in parts of your body that correspond to parts of the other person’s body that need work.
- You’ll find that you can easily increase the distance and get your hands further and further apart while still feeling the energy.
- You might find it interesting to do this while a friend holds their hand between yours, and see what each of you feels.
- You can do it with a friend, where you kind of play patty-cake but instead of patting your hands together, you each feel the energy of the other’s hands.
Well that’s all for now. I’ll probably be talking about chakras next time. As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to comment or email me.